The National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research (NCAOR) on behalf of Earth System Science Organization , Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India is looking for Prospective Candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Scientist, Technical Officer, Section Officer, Assistant , Technical Assistant, Research Associate and Research Fellow posts. Interested Candidates may attend the walk in Interview on 02nd July, 2014 at concerned address. More detailed information is mentioned below.
NACOR Recruitment Complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 21
Name of Posts :
1. Scientist C : 04 posts
2. Scientist B : 04 posts
3. Technical Officer : 01 post
4. Section Officer : 03 posts
5. Assistans : 02 posts
6. Personal Assistant Steno Gr. I : 02 posts
7. Technical Assistant : 01 post
8. Research Associate : 02 posts
9. Research Fellow : 02 posts
Pay Scale :
1. Scientist C : Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-.
2. Scientist B & Technical Officer : Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-.
3. Section Officer : Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
4. Assistant, Personal Assistant & Technical Assistant : Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
5. Research Associate : Rs. 22,000 + HRA + MA
6. Resaerch Fellow : Rs. 16,000 + HRA + MA.
Educational Qualification + Age limit :
Name of post
Master’s degree in Geophysics or Geology or Geohydrology or Maths /Computer science or Seismology or B.Tech/M.Tech
Master’s degree in Geophysics or Geology or Applied Geology or Seismology or
Hydrogeology or Maths or Physics or Bachelor Degree in Engineering
B.Sc. 1st Class (with Physics/Chemistry /Biology/ Geology)/ Diploma in Engineering after 10+2 (with 60% marks)
Master’s Degree from a recognized University. And Operational computer knowledge
A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, basic knowledge in computer
Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university and Skill Test Norms Dictation:
B.Sc. in the area of Maths / Physics/ Geology or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent after 10+2
Master’s degree in Geophysics or Geology or Applied Geology or Seismology or Maths or Physics or Computers
PG degree in Basic sciences and NET qualified or Graduate degree in professional course and GATE or equivalent qualification.
How to Apply : Candidates will have to bring Dully attested copies of all documents with Bio-Data and other original document related to educational qualifications, date of birth, work experience, caste and also have self attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the bio-data at the Interview Venue.
Walk in Interview Date : 02nd July, 2014
Walk in Interview Venue :
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology,
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan, Pune
Click here to get Complete recruitment Details and Application form.
NACOR Walk in Interview
4/ 5Oleh Haseina Samrin