Apply online Government Jobs in South Delhi Municipal Corporation has issued recruitment notification for filing up the 1532 vacancies of Primary Teacher, Nursery Teacher, Special Educator and Counselor Posts. Interested Candidates may apply through Online mode on or before 30th June, 2014. More detailed information like educational qualifications , age limit etc is mentioned below.
South Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 1532
Name of Posts :
1. Teacher (Primary) : 800 posts
2. Teacher (Nursery) : 120 posts
3. Special Educator (Primary) : 588 posts
4. Counselors : 24 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Primary Teacher : 12th pass with 2 years Diploma/ certificate course in Elementary Teacher Education course /Jr. Basic Training or B.Ed . Candidates should have qualified in paper 1 of CTET conducted by CBSE for Class I to V.
2. For Teacher (Nursery) : 12th pass with Diploma/certificate in nursery teacher education programme or B.Ed.
3. For Special Educator : 12th pass with 2 years Diploma in Special Education . Candidates should have passed in CTET conducted by CBSE.
4. For Counselors : M.A in Psychology and Degree/Diploma in Guidance and Counselling.
Age Limit : For all the posts. age details is same as mentioned below :
1. General Candidates : between 18 years to 30 years.
2. SC/ST Candidates : between 18 yrs to 35 yrs.
3. OBC Candidates : between 18 yrs to 33 yrs.
4. For others : 18 years to 40 years.
Selection Process : Selection of candidates will be based upon the marks obtained in the Academic and professional Qualification.
Criteria for Deriving Merit :
A. Secondary Examination : 25 %
B. Sr. Sec. Examination : 45%
C. Teacher Training : 30%
Total Weightage/Marks : 100
Monthly Remuneration : Rs. 27,000 per month.
Application Fee :
1. Rs. 100 as Application fee is to be paid by the candidates belonging to general/OBC caste category.
2. SC/ST/PWD are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply : Candidates must register their applications through online mode on the MCD website www.mcdonline.gov.in . Candidates need to upload all accurate details in the application form and upload scanned photograph and signature at the appropriate place.
Important Dates :
Opening date for submission of Online Application :16th June, 2014.
Closing date for submission of Online Application : 30th June, 2014
Tentative dates for short listed candidates : 10th July, 2014 to 15th July, 2014
Tentative date for verification of documents : 17th July to 25th July, 2014
Tentative date for final list of selected candidates : 31st July, 2014
Tentative date for joining/posting : 01st August to 07th August, 2014.
Click here to get the recruitment notification and Apply Online.
Primary Teacher, Nursery Teacher, Special Educator Counselor posts apply online
4/ 5Oleh Haseina Samrin