IBPS Recruitment, IBPS SO Online application form, IBPS Specialist officer posts, IBPS IT posts, IBPS Technical posts, IBPS Agriculture posts, IBPS Legal posts, IBPS Marketing posts, IBPS HR jobs, IBPS Finance jobs, IBPS Rajbhasha posts, Institute of Indian Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)is going to conduct the Common Written Examination(CWE) for the recruitment of specialist Officer in various cadres like IT, Technical, Agriculture, Legal, Marketing, HR, Finance, Rajbhasha etc. The next Common Written Exam (CWE SPL-II) as a pre-requisite for selection of personnel for the following Specialist cadre posts in the 56 Regional Rural Banks. Interested Candidates may apply via online mode before 09th July, 2014. More details are given below.
IBPS Recruitment 2014 complete post details :
Name of posts : Specialist Officer
1. Office Assistant (multipurpose)
2. Officer Scale I
3. Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)
4. Officer Scale II (Specialist Officer)
5. Information Technology Officer (Scale-II)
6. Chartered Accountant (Scale II)
7. law officer (Scale II)
8. Treasury Manager ( Scale II)
9. Marketing Officer (Scale II)
10. Agriculture Officer (Scale II)
11. Officer Scale III
Eligibility Criteria :
Age limit :
1. For Officer Scale III : within 21 years to 40 years
2. Officer Scale II : within 21 years to 32 years.
3. Officer Scale I : within 18 years to 28 years
4. Office Assistant : within 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and must have proficiency in local language.
2. For Officer Scale I: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and must have proficiency in local language.
3. For Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least 50% marks with 2 years experience as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.
4. For Officer Scale II (Specialist Officer): Information Technology Officer: Degree from a recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent with at least 50% marks.
5. Chartered Accountant: Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
6. Law Officer: Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent with at least 50% marks.
7. Treasury Manager: Certified Associate ship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution.
8. Marketing Officer: MBA in Marketing from a recognized university.
9. Agricultural Officer: Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture with at least 50% marks.
10. For Officer Scale III: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least 50% marks with minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
Application Fee : General Candidates are required to Pay Rs. 600/- by using Net Banking. SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/-.
Selection Process : candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Examination followed by Interview.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply via online mode from Official website before 09th July, 2014
Important Dates :
Opening Date for Online registration : 18-06-2014
Closing Date for online registration : 09-07-2014
Offline payment of Application fee : 20-06-2014 to 14-07-2014
Date of downloading Admit card for Online Examination :
For Officer Scale-I, II & III: After 26-08-2014
For Office Assistant: 02-09-2014
Date of Online written Examination for officer : 06th September, 2014
Date of Online Written Examination for Office Assistant : 13th/ 14th/ 20th/21st September, 2014
Date of Declaration of Results : 05th November, 2014
Click here to get recruitment notification.
Click Here to Apply online.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014
4/ 5Oleh Haseina Samrin