Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala invites Applications from unmarried Indian citizens for short service commission as Pilot/Observer post in the Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for course commencing in June 2015. Willing contenders may apply onlinefrom September 13th to October, 3rd, 2014. Full Details of current notification is mentioned below.
Name of Designation : SSC Officer
1. Pilot : Men
2. Observer : Men & Women
Eligibility Conditions :
Age Limit : It is variant as per category :
1. For General Candidates : Must lie between the age group of 19 years to 24 years, it means born between 02nd July 1991 and 01st July, 1996 ; both dates inclusive.
2. For CPL Holders : Above 19 years and below 25 years , born between 02nd Jul 1990 and 01st Jul, 1996 ; both dates inclusive.
Educational Qualification : Those want to apply must have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks . Candidates must have Qualified 10+2 level with Mathematics & Physics. Students appearing in Final year are not eligible to apply .
Pay Scale and promotion : The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to
Commander is on time scale basis and thereafter on selection basis
subject to fulfillment of requisite service condition.
1. Sub Lieutenant : Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + GP Rs. 5400 + MSP Rs. 6000/-.
2. Lieutenant : Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + GP Rs. 6100 + MSP Rs. 6000/-.
3. Lieutenant CDR : Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + GP Rs. 6600 + MSP Rs. 6000/-.
4. Commander : Rs. 37,400 to Rs. 67,000 + Rs. 8000 Grade pay + MSP Rs. 6000/-.
Selection Procedure : Commission will send call letter to the shortlisted candidates (based on educational qualification) for appearing in Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview. The SSB Interview will consist Stage I & Stage II round.
1. Stage I Tests : Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests.
2. Stage II Tests : Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates are required to fill in e-application (on-line) for above mentioned posts. The facility for submitting On-line Registration form will be available from 13th Sept and will be cease on 03rd October, 2014. Applicant are required to send one copy of dully signed system generated application form with attested photo copies at the address given below :
Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar,
New Delhi - 110 023
Important Dates :
Opening date for submission of On-line Application : 13.09.2014
last date to apply on-line : 02.10.2014
last date for sending print out : 13.10.2014
Click here to get Indian Navy SSC Officer as Pilot/Observer notification.
Click here to fill online application .
SSC Officer Men & Women posts
4/ 5Oleh Haseina Samrin