Name of Recruiting Organization : Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited
Number of vacancies : 324
Name of Designation : Assistant Lineman (Electrician/Electronics trade)
Eligibility Conditions :
Requisite Qualification : willing contenders should have passed 10th Standard Examination and should have a pass certificate of THREE YEARS "Lineman trade/ Electrician trade" (ITC) imparted by the Industrial Training Institute of KEB/KPTCL. Those who have complete ITI can also apply.
Age Limit :
1. For General Merit Contenders : Between 18 years to 35 years.
2. For Candidates belonging to IIA, IIB, IIIB category : Max age is 38 years.
3. For SC/ST & Category I aspirants : Max age is 40 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per govt norms.
Selection Process : Eligible contenders will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination . Shortlisted aspirants will be called for Endurance Test.
Endurance Test will be conducted in the following events :
1. 100 metres Running : 14 seconds
2. Skipping : 50 times in one minute
3. Shot put 12 pounds : 8 metres throw
4. Climbing of Electric Pole : 0 metres height
5. 800 metres running : 3 minutes
Pay Scale : Rs. 7950 to Rs. 16,790/-.
Application Fee :
1. General, Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, contenders need to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. SC/ST Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 250 by using net banking option.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to submit the Applications though On-line mode by logging on to www.bescom.org . After submitting On-line, they should obtain the print out of acknowledgement and challan and furnish the same as and when called.
Important Dates :
Opening date for On-line registration : 22.09.2014
Closing date for On-line registration : 23.10.2014
Click here to get the BESCOM Assistant Lineman recruitment notification.
Click here to fill Assistant Lineman Online Application form 2014.
Assistant Lineman posts in BESCOM
4/ 5Oleh Haseina Samrin