|Staff Selection Commission|
Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR)has issued a notification for filling the 118 vacancies of Draughtsman, Junior Technical Assistant, Naval Armament Depot, Dietitian Grade III, Senior Scientific Assistant and other posts. Interested Candidates may send their application in prescribed format on or before 14th August, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
SSC Recruitment complete vacancy details :
No. of Vacancies : 118
Name of Posts :
1. Assistant Epigraphist (Arabic and Persian Inscriptions): 03 Posts
2. Dietitian Grade III: 15 Posts
3. Bosun: 05 Posts
4. Senior Scientific Assistant: 08 Posts
5. Clerk: 01 Post
6. Assistant Manager cum Storekeeper: 01 Post
7. Photographer Grade III: 01 Post
8. Junior Cartographic Assistant: 01 Post
9. Junior Technical Assistant: 21 Posts
10. Accountant: 01 Post
11. Scientific Assistant: 01 Post
12. Store Superintendent: 01 Post
13. Senior Library and Information Assistant: 01 Post
14. Draughtsman Grade I: 34 Posts
a. D/o Indigenisation, Drawing & Specification Wing (Engg Eqpt): 06 Posts
b. D/o Indigenisation, Drawing & Specification Wing (Vehicle): 28 posts
15. Library and Information Assistant: 04 Posts
a. Central Water and Power Research Station: 02 Posts
b. Archaeological Survey of India: 01 Post
c. Zoological Survey of India: 01 Post
16. Naval Armament Depot: 13 Posts
a. Chargeman II (Ammunition Workshop): 10 Posts
b. Chargeman II (Factory): 03 Posts
17. Quarantine Inspector: 03 Posts
18. Deputy Ranger: 03 Posts
19. Senior Radio Technician: 01 Post
Eligibility Conditions :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Draughtsman post : Higher Secondary (10+2) & Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
2. For jr. Technical Assistant : Degree in Commerce or Economics or degree in Law.
3. For Dietitian Grade III : P.G degree in Food Nutrition or Dietetics and Food Service management.
4. For Naval Armament Depot : Bachelor of Science degree or Diploma in Engineering.
Age limit :
1. For post no. 1 to 4, 9 to 11, 13, 14, 15 (a), 17 & 19 : Between 18 years to 30 years.
2. For post no. 5, 6, 8 & 12 : Between 18 years to 27 years.
3. For post no. 7, 15 (c) & 16 : Between 18 years to 25 years.
4. For post no. 15(b) and 18 : Between 18 years to 28 years.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300- Rs. 34800/- per month.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on performance in Written Examination, Personality Test/ Skill Test/ Screening Test/ Proficiency Test/ Interview.
Examination Fee : Candidates are required to pay Rs. 50 in the form of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” available at the counter of all Post Offices.
How to Apply : Candidates will have to send their dully filledapplication form along with relevant enclosures at the following at the following address :
The Office of the Regional Director,
Staff Selection Commission (WR),
1st Floor, Pratishtha Bhavan, 101,
MK Road, Mumbai, Pin 400020
Important dates :
Last date for receipt of application form : 14th August, 2014
Last Date for Submission of Applications from Far Flung Areas: 21st August, 2014
Click here to get the recruitment notification and Application Form.
SSCWR Draughtsman Junior Technical Assistant other posts
4/ 5Oleh Haseina Samrin