NIFTEM walk-in Interview Online Applications from eligible candidates for filling the vacancies of Food Engineering and Food Business Management posts in the various departments on purely temporary and contract basis. Interested Candidates may appear for walk-in Interview that will be held on 22nd July, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
NIFTEM walk-in Interview details :
No. of posts : 05
Name of posts :
1. Food Engineering (FE) : 01 post
2. Food Business Management (FBM) : 04 posts
Educational Qualification :
1. Food Engineering : First Class in B.Tech and M.Tech in relevant branch of Mechanical Engg.
2. Food business Management (FBM) : Good academic record with at least First Class or an equivalent grade at the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree level, in relevant discipline from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
Emoluments (Consolidated) :
1. Candidates with NET and/or Ph.D : Rs. 42,000 per month
2. Candidates with M.Tech : Rs. 36,000 per month
Selection Process : Eligible Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Walk-in interview.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to download the Application form available at website www.niftem.ac.in . Candidates have to bring one set of attested certificates and other supporting documents with the application form , and 2 color photograph at the Interview venue.
NIFTEM walk-in Interview 2014 for 5 posts
4/ 5Oleh Haseina Samrin