|Mazagon Dock Ltd Jobs|
Mazagon Dock limited (MDL) has issued a recruitment notification for filling the 1835 vacancies of Technical Staff and Operative Posts in various trades in Skilled & Semi-skilled grades for appointment on Contract Basis for a maximum period of two years. Interested Candidates may send their application form in prescribed format on or before 27th June, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
Number of vacancies : 1835
Name of Posts :
Special Grade (IDA-8):
1. Master 2nd Class: 01 Post
Skilled Grade-I (IDA-5):
2. Jr. Draughtsman: 19 Posts
3. Jr. Planner Estimator (Mech): 12 Posts
4. Jr.Planner Estimator(Elec/ Electronics): 10 Posts
5. Jr. Q C Inspector (Mech): 17 Posts
6. Jr. Q C Inspector (Electrical): 03 Posts
7. Store Keeper: 10 Posts
8. Fitter: 281 Posts
9. Structural Fabricator: 260 Posts
10. Pipe Fitter:292 Posts
11. Electronic Mechanic: 55 Posts
12. Electrician: 198 Posts
13. Electric Crane Operator: 04 Posts
14. Painter: 59 Posts
15. Carpenter: 42 Posts
16. Comp. Welder: 174 Posts
17. Rigger: 128 Posts
18. Machinist: 14 Posts
19. Compressor Attendant: 03 Posts
20. Diesel Crane Operator: 01 Post
Semi Skilled Grade-III (IDA-4A):
21. Security Sepoy(Ex- Servicemen): 21 Posts
Semi Skilled Grade-I (IDA-2):
22. Utility Hand: 127 Posts
23. Chipper Grinder: 104 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. For Master IInd Grade posts : Max age is 45 years.
2. For remaining posts : between 18 years to 33 years as on 01.06.2014.
Educational Qualification :
1. For IInd grade Master posts : Certificate of competency (2nd class Master) issued by Maharashtra Maritime Board/ Mercantile Marine Dept as per Indian Vessel Act with Knowledge of Swimming & minimum 3 yrs experience.
2. For Draughtsman post : passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Govtand must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the Trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Mechanical Stream conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour , Govt of India.
Selection Post : Selection will be based on the performance in Interview and trade test.
Application Fee :
1. Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100 through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Mazagon Dock Limited, payable at Mumbai.
2. SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates are not required to pay any fees.
How to Apply : Candidates need to send their applications along with all enclosures to DGM (HR-Rec-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block-3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010 on or before 27/06/2014 through courier or by post only. Indicate “Post Applied For : ____________” on the Envelope.
Important Dates :
Last date for receiving the application form : 27th June, 2014
Displaying of selected candidates : 09th July, 2014
Click here to get the recruitment notification and Application form.
MDL Recruitment 2014 Notification 1835 posts
4/ 5Oleh Mohd Khaleed